Where logic goes out the window and the cat drags in stupidity! >:D

Friday, September 3, 2010

Zombies of Jusco

This is an acrostic poem I wrote based on the wonderful and amazing movie Kamikaze Girls (starring Fukuda Kyoko and Tsuchiya Anna <3.) It kinda sucks, but I am in love with this movie, so I kinda like it :3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Killing time
At the train station; on the way to Daikanyama
My best friend at my side
It's the perfect time of day for this
Kind of thing
As we walk along the road, we gaze upon
Zombies of Jusco, polluting the streets
             if
Everyone shopped at "Baby...", this town would be much prettier
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See? It's really not that good. I was going to revise and edit it a bit before posting, but I am very tired and I wanted to post it before bed tonight. So there you are C:

No comments:

Post a Comment