Where logic goes out the window and the cat drags in stupidity! >:D

Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh yeah, by the way...

   I just figured I would get this out of the way before I go on (in case people actually start reading this.) I do not take credit for about 95% of the pictures/artwork that I post on this blog. I'm not as talented as the wonderful Allie Brosh, and I'm not lucky enough to be able to travel as I wish, like Jeff-san, so for the most part, I will be posting pictures that I find online, which appeal to me. I don't want anyone to be like "Hey!! This stupid person is trying to steal my work!!" That isn't the case, I promise. If your artwork, or pictures appear here, then I apologize, but I am not trying to steal it, it just means that I fancy what you do. C: Please don't be offended >.<
   On that note, once I obtain a camera that isn't attached to my cell phone, the funds to travel, and perhaps a bit of talent, this blog will be a lot moar original~* I hope you enjoy what I can put together here already though XD

No comments:

Post a Comment