Where logic goes out the window and the cat drags in stupidity! >:D

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I really like this song

So go listen to it.
--------------------------------
Coin-Operated Boy - The Dresden Dolls~*

                     Coin operated boy

         Sitting on the shelf, he is just a toy
        But I turn him on and he comes to life
                        Automatic joy
        That is why I want a coin operated boy
                Made of plastic and elastic
               He is rugged and long-lasting
             Who could ever ever ask for more
              Love without complications galore
        Many shapes and weights to choose from
                I will never leave my bedroom
                 I will never cry at night again
         Wrap my arms around him and pretend....
                        Coin operated boy
           All the other real ones that I destroy
      Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll
          Never let him go and I'll never be alone
             Not with my coin operated boy......
This bridge was written to make you feel smittener
      With my sad picture of girl getting bitterer
     Can you extract me from my plastic fantasy
       I didnt think so, but I'm still convinceable
          Will you persist even after I bet you
        A billion dollars that I'll never love you
         Will you persist even after I kiss you
                 Goodbye for the last time
          Will you keep on trying to prove it?
                      I'm dying to lose it...
                              I want it
                            I want you
                 I want a coin operated boy.

               And if I had a star to wish on
                  For my life I can't imagine
        Any flesh and blood could be his match
              I can even take him in the bath
                      Coin operated boy
       He may not be real experienced with girls
       But I know he feels like a boy should feel
         Isn't that the point that is why I want a
                      Coin operated boy
           With his pretty coin operated voice
   Saying that he loves me, that he's thinking of me
                   Straight and to the point
                       That is why I want
                     A coin operated boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment