Where logic goes out the window and the cat drags in stupidity! >:D

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Todai, thus far -.-

Remember how last night, I was all
and that was at 3am. So what time did I finally crash??? ugh I passed out at like 7:30am or so. It was ridiculous. I slept until about 10:20am, ate two doughnuts that mummy gave me and went back to sleep at noon. Arose once moar at 3pm and did teh dishes, and kitteh littah. urgh. I hate this responsibility thing. D: 
Mum bought a Brita water filter thing, so nao I get to have lots of delicious cold water whenever I want.
-huge drink of mizu-
Anyway, so nao I am very sleepy due to being overfilled on water and sleeping suckishly. I want to take a nap, but I don't think that would be a fantastic idea. Mum would probably shoot me.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment